Job Post for Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative
As an Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative, develop new business accounts and grow existing ones to meet our sales goals in Houston. Perform customer support functions including order entry, purchasing, expediting, recommending, sourcing of products and customer satisfaction.
We represent a diverse and complex array of custom signage products that presents a challenge to those that are only experienced in “catalog sales.” It is that complex nature of our company that creates an intrinsic value to our customers. The successful candidate will therefore be someone that readily understands the business we are in, upholds our values and applies their skills to win customers.
- Manage inside sales from start to closing of small to mid size projects ($500 - 6,000). Includes responding to inbound web leads and phone calls; as well as, generating business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling
- Ask open-ended, probing questions to determine customer requirements and expectations. Educate customers and provide them with cost estimates. Recommend products and services that meet customers' expectations and needs. Communicate value and benefits of Saifee Signs & Graphics; and effectively overcome customer objections
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of sign products (new and existing), services and company policies to efficiently serve customers
- Coordinate with marketing, design, accounting, production, installation team and vendors to meet customer quality and project deadlines
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Proactively resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner
- Follow-up on customers both during and after job completion to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
- Is a motivated self-starter with the capacity and willingness to learn quickly
- Has strong prospecting, negotiation and closing skills to be successful in this position
- Has good phone and written communication skills, exceptional listening skills and above average prolem solving ability
- Has a good eye for colors and signage / graphic designs
- Has the ability to source and price products from multiple vendors and product catalogs
- Is able to work cooperatively and effortlessly in a small work environment, with the mindset of a "Team Player"
- High school diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven 2 yrs min. inside sales / customer service experience
- Experience in the field of signage, printing, graphics design, interior design or architectural sales is a plus
Scheduled Work Hours
- 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Job may require extended hours to meet client's needs
35K - 45K Salary + Performance Bonuses